Happy New Year to You all!!!!
It’s 2011 and many of you have probably made New Year’s resolutions to change this or that but by the time we get to the end of January many of us will have failed to continue with these changes we committed to make at the beginning of the New Year.
There are many reasons for not continuing with our resolutions and the one I find to be our main concern is time.
Time plays a big factor in us doing or not doing a lot of things including staying with our resolutions.
So here is my Recipe for not being too busy and spending time wisely………
1. Only do essential things.
2. Budget your spending and save for a rainy day.
3. Do not work more hours than is truly essential.
4. Spend quality time interacting with your family.
5. Turn off the TV and the computer and spend some quite time with yourself to hear your inner God voice guiding you.
6. Put away the glossy magazines and newspapers and read your bible or scriptural material at least once a day.
7. Put all junk mail in the bin and stop chasing material things.
8. Focus from the inside outwards, learn to love yourself and see your partner from this same perspective.
9. Plan time / quality time for your partner so that you keep that spiritual and physical connection in order to keep that strong relationship.
10. Let go of the commercial aspects of Christmas and Easter. Focus on and teach others what the true meanings of these holidays are.
11. Good causes only help for that moment in time. Eternal ones give longevity. Give eternal life to what you do.
12. When you help others to build their strengths you build yours. This is Gods/the Universe’s power working through and with you.
I hope I have given you food for thought and added a little value to your day!
If you would like to contact me please drop me an email at email@example.com
Some Boddie Life Coaching is based in Tipton and works with individuals in and around Birmingham and the United Kingdom